- Mississippi over Boise State (-9)
- Ohio State over Navy (-14) - Compare that with the following Alabama line; I wonder why Vegas thinks Ohio State is nearly two TDs less likely to beat Navy than Alabama is WVU?
- Alabama over West Virginia (-27.5) - This seems like a big number designed to get some money on WVU, right?
- Miami and Louisville as a Pick'em - Vegas doesn't think Petrino ball is all that. Alternatively, they don't think Grantham's defense can stop Miami's newly acquired QB from the island of misfit toys.
- LSU over Mississippi State (-12) - This feels like a weird line considering this game is likely to be a night game on the bayou.