Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 15, 2005

Blog Poll Ballot -- Week 12

First, here's a link to my Blog Poll Ballot for Week 11.

My Week Week 12 Ballot:
1. Southern Cal - If Fresno State gave them a game, I'd be shocked.

2. Texas - I'm torn. I dislike Texas, but I like Vince Young. I like Texas A&M, but I loathe Coach Fran. No idea who I'll pull for in that one.

3. Miami (Florida) - Look out South Beach. The Jackets are coming to town.

4. Louisiana State - Nice win for Miles. This will likely silence some critics. Hopefully, he will take care of the business in these next two games. I'd really rather not play Auburn again.

5. Penn State - This is an exceptional football team that is going to mop the floor with Michigan State next week.

6. Virginia Tech - I'm still a believer in these guys.

7. Alabama - I'm expecting an Auburn win. However, the pundits are saying that a Bama win would land them a Fiesta Bowl.

8. Auburn - If Auburn wins the Iron Bowl, they likely will get the Capital One Bowl. Yeah, I know it's last year's logo. Who cares.

9. Notre Dame - "New Pope, New Coach, New Era. Same old Jesus." That's has to be one of the best T-shirts ever.

10. Ohio State - If they made a BCS Bowl, I'd puke. Auburn vs. Ohio State in the Citrus would make a helluva a game.

11. Oregon - It wouldn't shock me to see Oregon State upset these guys.

12. UCLA - USC is going to bend UCLA over their knee and give them a good spanking.

13. Georgia - Ouch. 4th and 10 and we give up a 62 yarder. Ugh. After the game, someone at our tailgate said, "This must be what Tennessee fans felt like after the hobnail boot in 2001." Touche.

14. West Virginia - Attrition will eventually get WVU into the Top 10. If they don't wet the bed first.

15. Fresno State - They should've beaten Boise worse.

16. Michigan - They are one of the 4 fastest improving teams in the country behind Auburn, SC and Oklahoma. We find out how good they are this weekend.

17. Oklahoma - When most of the bottom half of the Top 25 loses, you're going to see a jump like this. I'm looking forward to seeing Stoops beat Leach until he cries, but I really don't know why.

18. Louisville - So they killed Rutgers. So what.

19. Texas Tech - Oklahoma State? Are you kidding me.

20. South Carolina - If they beat Clemson, I'll bump them considerably higher.

21. TCU - I'm still at a loss for what to do with these guys. I can't see ranking a team that lost to SMU in the Top 20.

22. Florida - A commenter on EDSBS compared letting Spurrier go to South Carolina to the Red Sox selling Babe Ruth to the Yankees. Meyer is like Spurrier. Only without the wins, successful offense, ability to coach up QBs, snappy comebacks, or .... ok, he's really different.

23. Wisconsin - I have a soft spot for Alvarez. I don't know why.

24. Florida State - I wouldn't rank them if I thought someone was better. UTEP? Be serious.

25. Boston College - I really only wanted to rank my Top 23. These last two don't deserve it.

Dropped Out:
Georgia Tech

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Colin Farrell in that Notre Dame shirt pic?

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan