Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 15, 2014

Sterling Bailey's dad drops truth

If you haven't seen the article or comments, go read them now.

Yes, Kevin Bailey drops some serious knowledge on Tray Matthews, his family, and Auburn fans. I can live with Richt's decision when he is running off ungrateful children with serious entitlement issues. Especially when they bully professors and steal from the University.

The thing that gets me is a bit of a throw away about alcohol testing. Woah. I'm sure I'll revisit this later, but we test underage players for booze? Wow.

And for "it's not us, it's THEM," I'd say shut up until your legacy is something other than a Big1.5G receiver burning your ass for 99 yards.

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan