- Clemson is down a running back and starting offensive lineman. None of those players were named Vic Beasley, so carry on with your panic.
- South Carolina might be without their star running back, Mike Davis, for the Texas A&M game. Then again, he might not.
- Mark Richt has lost control of Georgia Tech's recruits.
- Tennessee is strategerizing around their young offensive line...by making sure the defense is getting rough with their tailbacks.
- Patton Robinette becomes the Vandiest named starting QB in the country when he is named Vandy's starting QB this week.
- I'm not surprised Auburn had a guy with a failed drug test. I'm surprised Auburn has a guy that got suspended three games for one. Must have been some Keith Richards level stuff going on.
Let's get it on.